Fanfan’s Kitchen (Pre-Order for Saturday)
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝟯 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄.
𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝟮 𝘅 𝗝𝗮𝘀𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗥𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗿.
Deliveries: Between 17:30PM – 19:30PM (message if you have a preferred time).
Limited to 10 orders on a first-come, first-served basis in Bangor.
Each curry comes with the option of either chicken, prawn (£1.50 extra per dish) or plant-based meatballs as well as a side of Thai Jasmine rice.
1. Kaeng Massaman Curry (แกงมัสมั่น): Known as the ‘King of Curries’, Massaman fuses many ‘southern’ spices such as cinnamon, cardamom, star anise, and cloves. A coconut-based curry Massaman comes with chunky potatoes, smashed peanuts, and choice of meat.
2. Thai Green Curry (แกงเขียวหวานไก่): A staple of Thai restaurant menus worldwide, the Thai Green Curry is a coconut-based curry known for its fiery heat and unique Thai ingredients including Thai eggplant and Thai sweet basil.
3. Phanaeng Curry (แพนงไก่): A fiery red coconut-based curry, similar to the traditional red curry (Kaeng Phet) only with more southern spice. Served with garnishings of chopped fresh chillies and thin cuts of aromatic kaffir lime leaves.
4. Garlic and Chilli Stir Fry (ผัดพริกกระเทียม): Garlic and chilli are a winning combo in Thai stir-fry dishes fused with salty and sweet soy sauces. A local Thai staple is the Pad Kana stir-fry with fresh greens.
5. Cashew Nut Stir Fry (ผัดเม็ดมะม่วงหิมพานต์): A fan favourite at Fanfan’s Kitchen, the cashew nut stir-fry comes with sweet/sour veg, and distinct Thai flavours incl. toasted dry chillies for some added heat.
Note, this is proper home-cooked Thai food, with big flavours and plenty of heat, just as they are found in the kitchens of Thailand. Also an extra hot option for those who choose to dare.
*Vegan/Vegetarian Options? Due to crustaceans (shrimp) in Thai curry pastes there is no fully vegan/vegetarian option. Otherwise, there are no animal products in the plant-based options on the menu.
Please ask about allergens
Out of stock